1. Trump thanked the people of South Carolina for his landslide victory in the Republican primary election. He won the New Hampshire contest and came second in Iowa.
“What a great night. Thank you South Carolina, a special place with truly amazing people! LOVE,” he tweeted at the weekend.
2. Trump has weighed into the row between the FBI and Apple, which has refused to help unlock the phone used by one of the San Bernardino killers.
“Boycott all Apple products until such time as Apple gives cellphone info to authorities regarding radical Islamic terrorist couple from Cal[ifornia],” he tweeted.
3. Trump has retweeted images of the Vatican wall after the Pope suggested that he was not Christian for wanting to build a wall between the US and Mexico.
“If and when the Vatican is attacked by ISIS, which everyone knows is ISIS”s ultimate trophy, I can promise you that the Pope would have only wished an prayed that Donald Trump would have been President because this would never of happened,” he posted on Facebook.
4. Trump mocked Republican presidential rival Jeb Bush for doing badly in a Nevada poll last week. Bush has since dropped out of the presidential race.
“Jeb Bush just got contact lenses and got rid of the glasses. He wants to look cool, but it”s far too late. 1% in Nevada!” he tweeted.
5. Trump also suggested that he would challenge Bush”s brother and former president George W Bush over his legacy and the War in Iraq.
“Now that George Bush is campaigning for Jeb(!), is he fair game for questions about World Trade Center, Iraq War and eco collapse? Careful!” he tweeted.
6. Trump reacted in shock to the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who was seen as a hero of the US right. There has been a row over Justice Scalia’s successor.
“The totally unexpected loss of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia is a massive setback for the Conservative movement and our COUNTRY!” he tweeted.
7. Trump has repeatedly pledged to build a wall between the US and its southern neighbour Mexico. He wants Mexico to pay for the wall.
“We will stop heroin and other drugs from coming into New Hampshire from our open southern border. We will build a WALL and have security,” he tweeted.
8. Trump has promised to “bomb the hell out of” the Islamic State (ISIS) if he becomes president of the US.
“ISIS is making big threats today – no respect for U.S.A. or our “leader” – If I win it will be a very different story, with very fast results,” he tweeted.
9. Away from the campaign trail, Trump was not impressed with the Super Bowl – the annual championship game of the National Football League (NFL).
“So far the Super Bowl is very boring – not nearly as exciting as politics – MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!” he tweeted.
10. Trump has decided to stay at his own hotel while campaigning in Nevada ahead of the Republican caucus this week.
“I am in Las Vegas, at the best hotel (by far), Trump International. I will be working with my wonderful teams and volunteers to WIN Nevada!” he tweeted.