Teenager dies after getting electrocuted while charging phone in the bath

0
85

Teenager dies after getting electrocuted while charging phone in the bath

The victim was found by her mum (Picture: CEN)

A teenage girl has died after getting electrocuted while charging her mobile phone in the bath.

The alarm was raised by her mother after she noticed her 14-year-old had spent a long time in the bathroom.

She called for her to come out but got no response.

She forced her way inside and discovered her daughter’s lifeless body.

MORE: Woman dies after dropping her iPhone into the bath while it was charging

According to local media in Moscow, Russia, the teenager had the charger in her hands and the mobile phone was on the floor.

It is believed she had used an extension lead because there were no plugs in the bathroom.

Prosecutor Yulia Ivanova told local media: ‘Currently we are still investigating and will make a decision on what action to take, if any, once the investigation is completed.’