A woman accidentally grew breasts on her waist after her cosmetic surgery went a bit wrong.
After injecting herself with a gel filler to increase her chest size, the woman in China was dismayed to find that – contrary to what she had expected – her breasts were actually getting smaller.
However, she then noticed two sizeable lumps forming on her abdomen, according to Shanghaiist.
Doctors examined her and found that the toxic hydrogel she had had injected into her chest was slowly pooling into her stomach area.
The woman told specialists that she had had something called ‘Amazing Gel’ injected into her chest years earlier as part of a breast augmentation procedure.
Amazing Gel, a semi-permanent cosmetic filler that was once quite popular in China, has been linked to long-lasting and often severe health complications.
In other patients, the injections have also migrated to the armpits and even the back.
The woman had to go under the knife in order for doctors to remove the yellow, gel-like lumps, which they drained out.
She has since made a full recovery.